• Are you anxious or worried about something--or everything?
• Do you feel stuck but aren't sure how to get unstuck?
• Are you in the same relationship again--with a different person?
• Do you want a saner relationship with food?
• Do you struggle with panic attacks?
• Are you bashful about your shyness or social anxiety?
• Are you highly intelligent, sensitive, creative, or musical--yet feel dissatisfied?
If so, I may be the right therapist for you. I chose the name "therapy-conscious" for my website because therapy can help you become "conscious" of what your struggles are really about, patterns of behavior that are no longer serving you--as well as your inner strength, wisdom, and vision.
What to Expect:
If you enter into therapy with me, you will have the opportunity to be understood and receive feedback in a safe and supportive setting. Together we look at what is going on for you and decide how to help it get better. I will believe in you until you believe in yourself. Whether you want to feel calmer, heal from a loss, find and keep the love you want, put yourself back on your priority list, or shift your shyness or sensitivity from a liability into an asset, I am committed to helping people just like you.
Long-Term Relational Psychotherapy:
I also specialize in long-term relational psychotherapy. If you're ready to work deeply--even if you've been in therapy before--I am the kind of therapist who can help you get to the bottom of patterns and struggles you may have wondered about for years.
If you are curious about how therapy may help, or to schedule an appointment, let's talk. I'm happy to consult briefly by phone and answer any questions you might have. You can reach me by phone at (310) 538-3512, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.